View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014   #92
nytexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 1436 nytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What grade would you give this draft?

Solid B. I like the direction they're heading in. Big and strong. First 4 picks get an A from me. Afterward although I hope Savage works out, I don't see anything in his game that makes me think he'll be anything other than a typical late 4 early 5 round backup QB.
I would have rather have an R-OT or an ILB in that spot. Pagan and Prosch will decide if this was a really good draft or not. I still think their QB of the future is in next years draft. I would have picked several other RB's than Blue in that spot also. I hope I'm wrong on him.