View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014   #87
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What grade would you give this draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Even Patriots fans think they had a good draft, and they totally stunk at their draft. Bellicheck taking a QB in round 2 and a project player in round 1?

Fans always want to look for the positives.

I think in our draft the coaches did what they intended to do for the most part. Nothing goes as planned the entire time, but they probably wanted to bring in their guys for the system they want to implement which will need to start in the trenches. My favorite pick is that NT assuming he ends up being a good space eater in the middle who can cause some havoc as well. With him going in there, it makes me feel better about the Clowney pick.
Well, except for the Eeyore folks of coarse and every fanbase needs a resident Eeyore. Thanks so much for being (one of) ours.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.

Last edited by drs23; 05-11-2014 at 02:04 PM. Reason: added parentheses
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote