View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014   #11
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114716 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Grade the Draft - AFC South

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Tennessee Titans
1 (#11) OT - Taylor Lewan, Michigan
2 (#54) RB - Bishop Sankey, Washington
4 (#112) DT - DaQuan Jones, Penn State
4 (#122) S - Marqueston Huff, Wyoming
5 (#151) ILB - Avery Williamson, Kentucky
6 (#178) QB - Zach Mettenberger, LSU
Grade: B

Best Pick: Zach Mettenberger

I'm not as big on this draft as the Jags, but it was far better than the Colts. They added some pieces on both sides of the ball, but more so on offense.

The Lewan pick was a head-scratcher, but I don't think there is any doubt he is their LT of the future. Sankey will probably start at RB for them and is basically Chris Johnson-lite. Jones will be a key piece in rotation up front as they switch to a 3-4. His versatility really helps. Same with Huff. He can play S or CB although I like him more at S. Williamson was another great pick to shore up depth at ILB.

Mettenberger is the gem. I'm not a huge fan of him, but in the 6th round he was a steal. If he does develop then this draft is a huge win for Tennessee.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote