View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014   #82
TexanBorn51
Veteran

Rep Power: 1327 TexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What grade would you give this draft?

Short and sweet reply from a non coaching guy. The only player I heard of was Clowney (duh) but I did read up on the selected players and prior mocks. I also learn and continue to read board posts and threads daily if not yearly here. If the player improves and fills a need then it's easy to grade the selection. Time will tell if the grade stays true on the field.

1.1 Clowney A
Defintiely improves defense needs

2.1 Su'a-Filo A
Definitely improves offensive line needs

3.1 Fiedorowicz A
Definitely improves TE needs

3.19 Nix A
Definitely improves defensive line needs

4.35 Savage A
Fills depth and competition as appears Fitz is 2015 starter (for non believers I suggest at least take one year at a time..focus 2015)

6.1 Pagan A
Definitely improves defensive line needs

6.5 Blue A
Definitely improves in running passing game needs

6.35 Prosch A
Definitely improves in running pass blocking game n special teams needs

7.1 Hal and Ballentine A
Definitely improves competition and invites hidden talents

Compare to what happened last year it should definitely improve the team. All of the new 26 of 27 coaches, asst coaches, coordinators, QB, injured rookies last year, players that left, and this year draftees can now emerge and develop.
I believe after this it's fair to allow them this yearly time to show and play a competitive and winning season. As a fan it can be rough and impatient sometime through past seasons. I'm hoping they should at least get to a sane 8-8 this year and above to stay away from this total complete assessment.

Last edited by TexanBorn51; 05-11-2014 at 11:58 AM. Reason: grades
TexanBorn51 is offline   Reply With Quote