View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014   #76
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 283140 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What grade would you give this draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
In reverse order (I'm sick to death of focus on #1).

256) Lonnie Ballentine, FS, Memphis 6030 219

Similar body build to Randy Moss. Did not follow this prospect however could be a gem & addresses coveted FS position I projected much earlier (Bucannon). Very high ceiling developmental prospect, classic true boom or bust. sure scouting did their homework so will defer to them & ability to sell him to new coaching staff. check out this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoD3ZpaUzxs day after grade B
The video was impressive to say the least. I liked those ones where he came across the field and chased the guy down. Wonder how he'll be against true NFL speed?

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote