View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014   #73
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What grade would you give this draft?

First Round

1.1 Jadeveon Clowney DE/OLB A
Best prospect in the draft and it didn't make sense to reach for just a guy .

Second Round

2.1 Xavier Su’a-Filo G A
Best guard in the draft and they needed a guard . You can't complain about building the trenches and then complain cause they did .

Third Round

3.1 C.J. Fiedorowicz TE B+
The big target we've been asking for plus the best blocking TE in the draft . Newton or the RT may get help .

3.19 Louis Nix NT A
Wanted him in the 2nd because you can't teach big . He's not going to be asked to be a ballet dancer or run 5Ks , he's a NG .

Fourth Round

4.35 Tom Savage QB B
I think BOB got his man and hope Belichick drafted Grap by mistake . Savage has better arm talent than the big 3 QBs and he went the equivalent of a 2 year Mormon mission that made him grow up .

Sixth Round

6.1 Jeoffrey Pagan DE A
Needed a big strong 5 technique and he's been around a winning team .

6.5 Alfred Blue HB B
Like a back with few carries . Dude still has his legs and is a plus receiver .

6.35 Jay Prosch FB B+
Hard Nosed old school FB with good hands . Best blocking FB in the draft
Seventh Round

7.1 Andre Hal CB INC
Don't know anything about him yet .

7.41 Lonnie Ballentine FS B+
I like the fact the Texans want to get bigger faster stronger . No more 4.7 40's cause he's a player .

Overall and A for
1. Best prospect
2. Best OG
3. Best blocking TE
3. Best NG
6. Best blocking FB

FA brings beast at ILB .

I'm a half full type guy this time of year it makes it more enjoyable .

http://www.ourlads.com/nfl-combine-ratings/2014/

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote