View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014   #62
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What grade would you give this draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
This year we just might have matched it. Clowney, Su'a-Filo, Fiedorowicz, and Nix look like locks to start to me. Just one more guy works out and that matches the kind of quality we got in 2006. The thing is I'm more excited about these guys than I was that group.
I agree with your post for the most part... but that fat boy, Nix, worries me. If he comes into camp "in shape" then maybe he's a lock, but I won't count on him starting until we see him week 1 @ 330 or less.