View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014   #24
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 295498 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Selection 6.177: Jeoffrey Pagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I like the pick. He's a true 3-4 DE and a great scheme fit. Not a lot of production in college because he was busy occupying blockers in Bama's front. He has great athletic upside though.

6-3, 310 lbs and he runs a sub-5.0 forty. He's also just 20 years old. He's the first Bama DL since Dareus that I thought had real potential at the next level. I do think he's a bit of a project though and will need some seasoning. I see Crick as our other starting DE for the next 2 years with Pagan working in rotation.
So how are we going to be able to "grade" these guys? The stat sheet won't show them "producing" much. Is it enough that they stay on their feet?