View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014   #23
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selection 6.177: Jeoffrey Pagan

I like the pick. He's a true 3-4 DE and a great scheme fit. Not a lot of production in college because he was busy occupying blockers in Bama's front. He has great athletic upside though.

6-3, 310 lbs and he runs a sub-5.0 forty. He's also just 20 years old. He's the first Bama DL since Dareus that I thought had real potential at the next level. I do think he's a bit of a project though and will need some seasoning. I see Crick as our other starting DE for the next 2 years with Pagan working in rotation.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote