View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014   #2
Mr.Scarface
Rookie

Rep Power: 1714 Mr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respectedMr.Scarface is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mr Irrelevant MY ARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
What a stupid pick. Who is this guy anyway???????????????? I can't believe we wasted such a valuable resource on this guy. WTF Rick Smith????????????????? I hate this team!!!!!How do take someone named Lonnie when there are players like this and this available.

Mark my words, both these players will be remembered long after this "Lonnie" joker is cut and forgotten. STUPID TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is a tall, lanky Safety that runs a 4.4.

He could be a GEM.
Mr.Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote