View Single Post
Old 08-23-2004   #38
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Hmmm, I wonder if maybe we noticed how we went base I formation on 3rd and long so that people wont see much of our 3rd down offense this year thus not allowing them to stop us on 3rd down and improve that stat in the regular season. I don't know call me crazy!

People, the only trophy to win in the regular season for us was the Govenors boot and it is already sitting pretty at Reliant so please be patient with the play calling in the pre season.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote