View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014   #1
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117377 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Mr Irrelevant MY ARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a stupid pick. Who is this guy anyway???????????????? I can't believe we wasted such a valuable resource on this guy. WTF Rick Smith????????????????? I hate this team!!!!!How do take someone named Lonnie when there are players like this and this available.

Mark my words, both these players will be remembered long after this "Lonnie" joker is cut and forgotten. STUPID TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!