View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014   #15
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18764 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jeoffrey Pagan, DT

I'm already licking my chops thinking about the Texans defense playing the likes of Zach Mettenberger and Blake Bortles four times a year. Should be a good time to pad the sack numbers. And Andrew Luck: We're coming for him too!!!! I don't know about anybody else but you have to be excited about the Houston Texans defense. For the long term. They did a pretty awesome job in this draft.