Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014   #1300
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 115757 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Dan, you've certainly been around here long enough to know better than to use facts to derail a good rant. Could earn ya a demerit ya know?

I'd rather have had Mack as well but I'm not going to let it knot my knickers. If JDC plays to his full potential and can be a player in the mold of Haley and McGinst then the Texans have knocked it outta the park. If he just collects paychecks and lays down then he'll just be a Clown. I think I'm going to remain positive. It's entirely up to the new #90 if his star rises or plummets.
Sb winning QB's from the last ten years or so are:

1. Brady, Manning, Brees, Rodgers, Russell Ben, Flacco.

Brady was that one exception along with Russell. Russell's team got there and won mainly due to defense.

I pretty much rest my case. Elite QB's generally come in the first round. Luck is practically elite now as well and he was a #1 over all draft pick. Don't let facts get in the way of what typically has happened in the NFL though.

This is a QB's league and it always will be.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote