Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014   #1299
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
Most of the starting Qb's in the NFL at the end of last year were taken after the first round:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...g_quarterbacks
Dan, you've certainly been around here long enough to know better than to use facts to derail a good rant. Could earn ya a demerit ya know?

I'd rather have had Mack as well but I'm not going to let it knot my knickers. If JDC plays to his full potential and can be a player in the mold of Haley and McGinst then the Texans have knocked it outta the park. If he just collects paychecks and lays down then he'll just be a Clown. I think I'm going to remain positive. It's entirely up to the new #90 if his star rises or plummets.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote