Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014   #1297
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 341333 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Why do you guys continue to say this stuff. I am so sick of hearing people use Brady references for QB's for what "could happen." I've got news for ya, it rarely does.
And you think I don't know that?

However, it's the truth. When Tom Brady was drafted, he wasn't expected to displace Drew Bledsoe... ever.

But because Tom Brady is the only 6th round pick to really produce, there are guys later in the drafts who do and there are guys in THIS draft who could.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote