Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014   #1296
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125033 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Tom Brady wasn't Tom Brady when he was drafted.

If the FO didn't think any of this year's QB crop was better than Clowney, I'm OK with that for now.
Why do you guys continue to say this stuff. I am so sick of hearing people use Brady references for QB's for what "could happen." I've got news for ya, it rarely does. Tom Brady is one of the biggest if not the biggest exceptions in NFL history for a guy being an elite QB out of nowhere. 90% of the time the other 6th round and below QB's end up being below average. Sure, anything is possible but the majority of the QB's in this league come as early first rounders. Hell, look at most of the starters in this league. Brady is a huge exception and that will never be the norm.

We need to do everything possible in the next season to find a top flight QB. Mortgage however many picks it takes going into next year's draft.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote