View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014   #5
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Day 3 Mock

have a couple of these prospects in my final mock. trading up for Nicks (which was necessary to ensure they got him) costs Texans 4th & 5th rd. picks so that's one less player, still applaud that move. Guess sticking to my draft board I want Cockrell the CB out of Duke, but we'll see what happens with this QB situation that seems to cloud things up if Zach or Savage (who I had a 4th rd. grade on throughout this process) remain. Matt Patchan would be a terrific RT prospect, knarly dude has some issues both on & off field reason why he is still available this late but certainly looks the part if his head is on straight? Gallon is a terrific, hard nosed slot/retuner. noticed Chip Kelly took one of his former Ducks Josh Huff (Nimitz High School in Houston) very similar, albeit bigger version, tough, unafraid over the middle & plus return skills. After QB secondary is my biggest concern then ILB. would be nice to address those three positions w/RT/RB/DE. so if Cockrell & Savage off the board think I'd bump Smallwood to 4.35.

4.35 Smallwood, ILB, 6022 246, UCONN
6.1 D. Coleman, DE/DT, 6046 314, Cal
6.5 K. Weaning, QB, 6025 212, Ball State
6.35 B. Dixon, CB, 5114 203, NW Missouri State
7.1 K. Bibbs, RB, 5093 212, Colorado St.
Mr Irrelevant J. Gallon 5074 185, Michigan

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote