Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014   #3842
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 114345 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
the evil part of me hopes he gets drafted into the AFC north, lebeau's zone blitz alone would warp his brain and cincinnati's rush 4/drop 7 would be crippling ... if someone (cleveland) tried to start him early.
step 1 complete, he went to the afc north. the hardest hitting division in the AFC, who are each beefing up their defenses in this draft. if he werent such a douche i might feel bad for JFF ... as it stands however, i cant wait to see him get crushed.