Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014   #1290
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 383864 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
He's also got three rings. I'd take a measly 86 career sacks from Clowney and the best postseason defensive performance in history if the Texans win three Super Bowls with him.
I know everyone loves the New England connection, but I'm still hoping Clowney turns into Charles Haley who with his 5 pro bowls, 2 all pros, 5 SB rings, 100.5 regular season sacks and 11 post season sacks playing DE-LB should be up for enshrinement ahead of McGinest.