View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014   #2739
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 159792 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
It's a pretty reasonable assumption, actually. The Seahawks surely wanted the most they could get for the pick, so they more than likely didn't take the Vikings deal at first offer. They more than likely shopped it. Why wouldn't they shop it to the team coming up next to try and get more for the pick?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Yep, Vikings gave up the 108th pick... we have the 101st pick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noxiousdog View Post
Really? So you think Seattle didn't think, "Hey, the Texans need a QB too. If we call them and tell them what Minnesota is doing, maybe they'll want to do it instead?"

It doesn't require faith in the Texans, it's only requires common sense from Seattle.
Actually, New England's phone is always open. It wouldn't have cost a fortune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
I just don't understand the logic everyone is saying by downplaying Manziel/TB/Bortles. They all bring something to the table that would have changed our franchise and made us better.
Yep. I'm waiting for the Texans to make their "reach" pick for a QB and tell us it was who they wanted all along. They misssed a GOLDEN chance, and while irritated about it, I can't say I'm surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
100% false.
So, you know who'll be as good / better than Kaepernick and Wilson from the 2nd round on? If you can, you shouldn't be on here with us, but on a scouting team for an NFL franchise.