View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014   #2738
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17176 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
What a joke franchise. The Vikings and Browns want to win, the Texans just hold tight and hope. What Clowns. Texans will win 5 games next year and McNair will give a 14 year extension to BoB. 0.9 seconds. This is Houston sports.
Both of those teams have drafted QBs in the past 5 years that turned out to be garbage. What leads you to believe this time it will work? Unless I've missed something the Texans have more playoff appearances and wins than the Browns.

Our scouts and coaches didn't see much separation between the top 3 and the next group. Why give up draft picks to select someone that a lot of top NFL brass think isn't going to cut it as a starting QB? Maybe they'll be great, but if I had to bet I'd say neither are All-Pros.