Thread: Bang the table
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014   #63
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12237 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bang the table

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
we are in position to not only take a another player inside...but get a stud player there who can dominate and not just get the job done. We can fill holes in the 3rd - 5th round. Get the stud player now. For instance our biggest need isn't a Guard, but someone like Xavier Su'a-Filo is a Logan Mankin's like Pro Bowl potential prospect.
Vinny, I don't always agree with your post, but this one, I'm with ya. I think Su'a-Filo would be an outstanding pick in the 2nd round and I really didn't think he would be there for them. It definitely fills a need at LG so I hope they pull the trigger.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote