View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014   #2734
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post

I guarantee you Bridgewater will not beat out Matt Cassel in Minnesota.
What comes with your guarantee when it's proven to not be guaranteed?

Quote:

There isn't a QB in this draft that's anywhere near the prospect that Kaepernick or Wilson were. Even if there were, I doubt you'd be able to see them as you most likely didn't see them in 2011 & 2012 respectively.
100% false.

Quote:
& there's the problem right there. We haven't been very good at developing 3rd round or later prospects. Hopefully this new staff is better at communicating what they want in a prospect than the last regime was. Hopefully some of those later picks that did not fit with the old regime; Brandon Harris, Quessenberry at OT, Ben Jones... hopefully they'll fit with what this regime wants to do.
You can't fix bad. Most of those picks the last several years were bad picks. It doesn't matter who gets their hands on Brandon Harris. The guy can't play in the NFL. And we traded up to draft him in the 2nd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
So I hope I am wrong about him and the Texans are right. It is true that TB can`t make all the throws, and after reading back some scouting reports of Brady Quinn, they don`t read that different (apart from Quinn having a strong arm and a big body). Still I wish him the best, he is a good kid.
What? Strong arm and big body are TBs only knocks, so therefore they shouldn't read close at all. Quinn's biggest problem was you can't throw a football from your back. And when you have no footwork or pocket presence this is where you end up throwing the football generally. That's one of TBs strongest qualities.

If you're gonna compare Quinn to anyone that plays nothing like him compare to him Manziel.

Browns QBs drafted at #22: Brady Quinn, Brandon Weeden, and now JFF.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote