View Single Post
Old 08-23-2004   #28
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
Touches -smutches. This isn't the NBA. The Texans aren't playing games to get players their touches. Especially backups. What's next, "practice?"
the Texans are still trying to figure out EXCATLY what they have with Hollings so you do need to give him touches in real game situations...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIGHTYTEX
. . .week two the O-line couldn't open a hole but yet when they did he didn't hit them hard to break through to the secondary. . .
Name one play that the oline opened up a hole. And if there was, tell me what the backside blocking did because there were a couple of holes but by the time Hollings got the ball there was already someone in the backfield who came from the backside...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIGHTYTEX
I've always questioned his ablity and so far he hasn't shown me anything special
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
Hollings hasn't really moved the ball and keeps fumbling
How soon we forget the Dallas game. Even with the fumbles, Hollings proved that he could run and move the ball effectivley and remember that the defense he was running through was the 1st ranked defense from a year ago...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote