View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014   #2733
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24496 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Well, I am convinced that the Texans didn`t want him. It was easy and not very costly to get them. I don`t buy for a second, that they were surprised by the Vikings move.

So I hope I am wrong about him and the Texans are right. It is true that TB can`t make all the throws, and after reading back some scouting reports of Brady Quinn, they don`t read that different (apart from Quinn having a strong arm and a big body). Still I wish him the best, he is a good kid.

Nobody cant say if there is a Russell Wilson or Kaepernick left - because when they went of the board, they weren`t considered drops. They went, about where people expected them. Well people expect Carr, Garapolo and possibly Savage and Mettenberger in the 2nd and McCarron and possbily Murray in the 4th. Murray is most intruiging to me.

Right now Im willing to get a project somewhere down the road. Id much rather us pick best player available now, either get thet NT or RT and look for our QB of the future next season, or take a chance on Mallet.
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote