View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014   #2731
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 28464 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

I just don't understand the logic everyone is saying by downplaying Manziel/TB/Bortles. They all bring something to the table that would have changed our franchise and made us better, Manziel with his playmaking ability that we have seen destroy us countless times especially recently with Luck over in Indy, Bortles with his calm and collective manner that would have helped us get some come from behind winning drives, yeah I don't know what those look like, and Bridgewater a take charge QB who will dissect a defense and take us to the red zone as our defense gets a breather.

Sure we can stock up on more defensive picks, that has worked for us in the past right?. Lets get a late round QB since Kaepernick and Wilson are having so much success right?, seems like only those two names keep appearing when referencing Successful late round QBs.

Mallett? Sure lets make a trade, obviously Bill has groomed him to be Brady's successor now he will do us a favor and give us this freshly polished QB so we can have success instead of keeping him to replace his 37yr old qb.

Im tired of the same thing over and over again. I cant look forward to the later part of the draft because to be honest, without using Google, I cant name any legit starters we have drafted past the third round in the past three years.