View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014   #2730
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29411 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Is that why they drafted Ponder & Weeden? Or did drafting 1st round QBs back then not mean what it means today?

& by the way, we're a five win team without Manziel or Bridgewater, how many games would we have won with Manziel? Bridgewater?

Don't get me wrong, I'd have loved to have had Manziel. I'm kinda pissed they didn't go get him. But drafting Manziel doesn't say, "Winning" to me. Not right away anyway.
I wanted Bridgewater at 1 ad 32,it didn't happen,so be it. As a father,I hope all these young men have great careers.

I think Mallett is in play or if we connect the dots,they can wait till the 3rd rd and get a qb. I'm not saying that guy is gonna be a franchise guy,but looking at who took qbs and who still need a qb, I see 3 teams maybe. Texans,Raiders,Titans,and maybe the cardinals. Texans can wait it out till the 3rd and get some of the other players left at 33. Or maybe 32 I a player and 3.1 is for mallet.