View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014   #2729
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264425 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
What a joke franchise. The Vikings and Browns want to win, the Texans just hold tight and hope.
Is that why they drafted Ponder & Weeden? Or did drafting 1st round QBs back then not mean what it means today?

& by the way, we're a five win team without Manziel or Bridgewater, how many games would we have won with Manziel? Bridgewater?

Don't get me wrong, I'd have loved to have had Manziel. I'm kinda pissed they didn't go get him. But drafting Manziel doesn't say, "Winning" to me. Not right away anyway.