Thread: Bang the table
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014   #56
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 86297 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bang the table

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
https://twitter.com/TexansTalk/statu...28946374774784

I think it's Stephon Tuitt...stud 5 technique

Xavier Su'a-Filo is my second choice....physical, athletic Guard. More toughness and elite athleticism inside is what I'd like to see.

then trade back into the second and get one of those QB's.
I haven't invested much study time into this draft class, so I'm largely just along for the ride at this point. However, one thing encouraging is this:

Based on the Top 100 list produced by SBNation, there are still 10 legitimate 3-4 DL available; 3 TEs from the Top 50 available; and a lot of RTs/OGs... That's only one list and does not indicate how much better Nix may be than Jernigan or Ferguson, for instance. But, it does seem to create a lot of flexibility and potential to gain value with some trade downs and also draft needs without reaching.