Thread: Bang the table
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014   #55
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bang the table

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
What qb do you prefer?
They all have flaws.

HWWNBM looks the part , has great mechanics and a rocket arm .... But he's piss poor against pressure < 50% completion. Sound familiar ?! And who the hell wants to deal with Daddy HWWNBM??

Mettenberger also looks the part , but he's much like HWWNBM in that he struggles under pressure ~50% completion & throws a lot of balls into coverage. Also injured & failed a drug test.

Murray was hurt ~50% completion under pressure , low % of completions > 15 yards.

McCarron hard to judge with so much talent around him. Numbers wise , he's the best one left. Has good size & can make all the throws. If not for a fluke play , may have won back to back to back BCS championships. Probably pro ready. Had he left a year earlier was probably a first rounder.

Garappolo has a 3/4 delivery and that's about the only knock I have on him other than level of competition.

Boyd , Shaw , Savage & Thomas I want no part of couple others like Brett Smith of Wyoming & Dustin Vaughan of West Texas A&M that I might take a flyer on real late or as UDFA's.

If I had to hazard a guess right now , it would be McCarron.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote