View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014   #563
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 141560 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
The only bad thing Derek Carr has going against him is his last name. If BOB thinks he's the guy then so be it. I'm not gonna judge the guy because his brother is David Carr.
Well I don't need to see daddy Carr hovering over practice like he did with davey boy.