View Single Post
Old 08-23-2004   #13
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Well I feel alot of teams respect Bradford alot more than we think because of his big play ability. Could this be why on 3rd down, AJ had man coverage and it resulted in 4 passes for 58 yards? I don't know because I don't have game tape.

Has anyone noticed though, how Gaffney and Armstrong are really making some nice grabs. I haven't heard too many complaints in the Get Rid of Gaffney section lately.

I also believe Carr is making his check downs alot more.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote