Thread: Sources
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014   #84
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 35494 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sources

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
OK, so now you are saying there are TWO first rounds. We have both the 1.1 pick and the 1.01 pick. That's quite a haul.

I think a long snapper would be OK, you can never have to many of those guys.
Don't let Roger Goodell see this post or we will have two drafts. Probably one of them in London during the ninth week of the playoffs.

I prefer to call the first pick in the round .01 instead of .1 because my computer thinks .1 is equal to .10 which is pick ten.

Never said my computer was as good as my sources.