View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014   #400
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249059 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft chatter/rumors/news

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
The 2.1 spot, maybe, or move up from it; but, the 3rd round doesn't excite me. I want somebody who at some point during this offseason has been considered the best QB in this draft. Whoever falls to 3rd or 4th QB taken is fine. Manziel, Bridgewater, Bortles, maybe Carr; I do not want 2nd tier. If I wanted second tier, I might be happy about this Mallet stuff, and I am not.
The thing about the draft is it never goes how every one predicts it. There could be a run on some position or other weird picks leaving us with a quality QB at the 2.1 spot. I don't think that will happen, but you never know.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote