View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014   #399
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74306 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft chatter/rumors/news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
We'll get a QB in the 3rd round is my guess. There's going to be other really good undrafted players at the 2.1 spot to be getting the left over QBs after the 1st.
The 2.1 spot, maybe, or move up from it; but, the 3rd round doesn't excite me. I want somebody who at some point during this offseason has been considered the best QB in this draft. Whoever falls to 3rd or 4th QB taken is fine. Manziel, Bridgewater, Bortles, maybe Carr; I do not want 2nd tier. If I wanted second tier, I might be happy about this Mallet stuff, and I am not.

HJam72 is online now   Reply With Quote