View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014   #247
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 36501 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans random thought of the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I am stoked for tomorrow. And will be glad when we get this over with.
I dont get how people can say this is just "Ricks pick" or "bob's pick" "Romeo's" or even "McNair" pic. I think I it goes deeper than the team saying" you get the next one romeo. Make the call....

Or maybe it is an easier discussion to pick a point of view and point it at one of the coaches
I like that there is secrecy around it this year - the "whose pick is it" aspect just adds to the uncertainty for the other teams, and can only help the Texan's position if they do decide to go for a trade. There are 2-4 guys who could, realistically go number one - if any other team desperately wants to pick up one of those guys, we could be in a position to benefits from the sitaution.

Plus it was kind of boring knowing that Mario was being taken a few years back - this year it'll be more exciting seeing it all unfold.