View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014   #105
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Richard Sherman's Big Mouth

Quote:
"No I don't [believe there would be a lifetime ban]. Because we have an NFL team called the Redskins," Sherman said. "I don't think the NFL really is as concerned as they show. The NFL is more of a bottom-line league. If it doesn't affect their bottom line, they're not as concerned."

The Seahawks cornerback, fresh off signing a $57 million contract
on Wednesday, said he'd like the Sterling situation to be the impetus for the Redskins to change their name -- or at least restart the conversation.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...rling-for-life
I smell hypocrisy here as slick-talking Richard Sherman disparagingly refers to the NFL as a bottom-line league right after bottom-line NFL player Richard Sherman signed a new contract worth 40 million guaranteed.
IDEXAN is online now   Reply With Quote