View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014   #369
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 93451 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft chatter/rumors/news

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetexanator View Post
clowney is the only wow player. hes the only player that gives a sellers market and right now were the team thats selling.
True, except he doesn't wow me. I know... big effing deal... lol

And I bet we would both be surprised at who he wows and how much, hence my post. Clowney is far from a slam dunk... and slam dunks get blown, too. All in all, that still makes it a buyer's market. This is a weak draft in terms of superstars, but very deep in good to very good players. I'll take 2-3 good prospects over one superstar prospect.

I try to keep in mind all of the busts, at every position, and not project NFL production because of collegiate production. The two are very different animals.
DocBar is online now   Reply With Quote