View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014   #369
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft chatter/rumors/news

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetexanator View Post
clowney is the only wow player. hes the only player that gives a sellers market and right now were the team thats selling.
True, except he doesn't wow me. I know... big effing deal... lol

And I bet we would both be surprised at who he wows and how much, hence my post. Clowney is far from a slam dunk... and slam dunks get blown, too. All in all, that still makes it a buyer's market. This is a weak draft in terms of superstars, but very deep in good to very good players. I'll take 2-3 good prospects over one superstar prospect.

I try to keep in mind all of the busts, at every position, and not project NFL production because of collegiate production. The two are very different animals.