View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014   #367
thetexanator
All Pro

Rep Power: 3484 thetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft chatter/rumors/news

if atlanta is dying to get a player i make them deal with us. if not, id threaten to keep him for myself. st.louis isnt set on 1 player if theyre moving to 6, so id bluff the best offer out of atlanta, and turn around and make st.louis deal with me if theyre willing to drop all the way down to 6. at worse wed be giving up what atlanta would have given up, and getting the extra stuff they gave up to st. louis. cut the middle man out, st. louis and st. louis is still making the deal to 6.
thetexanator is offline   Reply With Quote