Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014   #1237
DraftNick
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 DraftNick is a quality contributor and well respectedDraftNick is a quality contributor and well respectedDraftNick is a quality contributor and well respectedDraftNick is a quality contributor and well respectedDraftNick is a quality contributor and well respectedDraftNick is a quality contributor and well respectedDraftNick is a quality contributor and well respectedDraftNick is a quality contributor and well respectedDraftNick is a quality contributor and well respectedDraftNick is a quality contributor and well respectedDraftNick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Ben Roethlisberger would choose Blake Bortles over Johnny Manziel

I talked to Blake, and I know Blake has that fiery chip, Roethlisberger said on 93.7 FM in Pittsburgh, via the Tribune Review. I think he's going to be the best one of the group because I see something in him, his competitiveness, his leadership. And I think he's got a lot of upside.

But that's not to say Roethlisberger doesn't think Manziel can find professional success. He even said Manziel could be a star early in his career. What Roethlisberger worries about, though, is the long-term viability of allowing Manziel to make plays outside of the pocket.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...johnny-manziel
DraftNick is offline   Reply With Quote