View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014   #30
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 307979 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2014 off-season schedule

Stephanie Stradley ‏@StephStradley
Quote:
#Texans Bill O'Brien very positive about the use of analytics as a tool. Some for draft, says will be ramped up in season for gameplans
Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli
Quote:
O'Brien has reevaluated his assessment that the #Texans have no slot receiver, having gotten more time with the roster.

O'Brien spent some time post practice huddled with Rick Smith and Bob McNair. BOB said he meets with Rick daily. #Texans
Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro
Quote:
O'Brien previously said he didn't see a slot WR on the team but said after a couple days sees some guys who have that ability. #Texans

O'Brien spoke very highly of Romeo Crennel. Remembered how tough it was to go against RAC's defenses when OB was in NE.
Dale Robertson ‏@sportywineguy
Quote:
Bill O'Brien was very engaging after practice today. He's im a good mood.
Deepi Sidhu ‏@DeepSlant
Quote:
O'Brien plays his iPod playlist, mix of rap, country, rock, during minicamp. Says it's to help players learn to communicate on the field.
Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans
Quote:
O'Brien on tomorrow's practice & @nfl Draft: "It'll be a fun day. There has been a lot of preparation for both events." #Texans

"With all the QBs I've seen guys that are smart, really fun guys to coach. I can see improvement from meeting to meeting." -O'Brien #Texans

"To me, this is all about conditioning level, how they learn & how they compete out there." -O'Brien on vet minicamp #Texans
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote