View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014   #29
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33796 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2014 off-season schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Every year it's the same old thing. I read a bunch of stuff in the media and Texans Talk and I get all pumped up for the draft, pre-season and the regular season. Every regular season I get my heart torn out like an Aztec sacrifice.

Do I learn anything from this? No. Because every pre-draft and pre-season I'm back here saying the same $hit I said last year about being all pumped up for the upcoming season.

And I AM all pumped up for the upcoming draft and season. LOL
I feel this year is different. The energy is much better and we have some important pieces like Arian Foster and Brian Cushing nearing a 100 % healthy return. Knocking on wood of course.

I also love the coaching we have. We have a promising head coach which is in tune with today's creative playcalling and can make adjustments on the fly, an outstanding defensive coordinator who once won three Super Bowls in four years doing that same job, the best defensive lines coach in the game and a new linebackers coach which has so much passion, knowledge that can help our linebackers become the best in the game if they play with his type of heart.

All and all, I'm not saying to buy your Super Bowl tickets just yet but there is certainly a reason to feel optimistic and excited about the Houston Texans right now. Depending on how our draft goes starting tomorrow night, I believe this team should aim for the playoffs this upcoming season.