Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014   #1233
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftNick View Post
Rutgers players provide scouting report on top QB prospects:

The Scarlet Knights faced Central Florida's Blake Bortles, Louisville's Teddy Bridgewater and Fresno State's David Carr last season. All of the quarterbacks had their way with Rutgers, contributing to the worst pass defense in school history. "The best one to me was Blake Bortles," defensive tackle Darius Hamilton said. "I just felt like not only was he a great player, but he made his team a lot better. They were a good team, don't get me wrong, but I just feel like he was the quarterback who made his team a lot better."

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/in...prospects.html

Repped.

It's got quotes about Bridgewater and Carr too.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote