View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014   #28
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 214275 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2014 off-season schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Every year it's the same old thing. I read a bunch of stuff in the media and Texans Talk and I get all pumped up for the draft, pre-season and the regular season. Every regular season I get my heart torn out like an Aztec sacrifice.

Do I learn anything from this? No. Because every pre-draft and pre-season I'm back here saying the same $hit I said last year about being all pumped up for the upcoming season.

And I AM all pumped up for the upcoming draft and season. LOL
Aaaah yes, that reminds me of the Christmases of my youth when I had dreams of a shiny new bicycle or a really expensive baseball glove or a full blown chemistry set (hey, I was a geek before there was a word for it, sue me) and I'd end up getting ugly sweaters and some socks or underwear.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote