View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014   #39
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 3 Amigos' Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
First off, I don't know jack about the draft like a lot of you guys, but I still feel compelled to state my opinion anyway, so pound-of-salt and all that.

I'm OK with not taking a QB at #1-1, especially if there is a trade-down, but going all the way down to McCarron/3rd round I'm NOT. I am OK with Robinson @ 1-1. It's a good idea, in fact. I also like the safety pick in the 2nd, but I want a QB by the time we have selected with that 2-1 pick; so, while I'm fine with Robinson and the safety, I'm not fine with both of them, unless there is a QB added in there somewhere.

That's my beef. Now those of you who actually know what you're talking about can continue, with my express permission.
appreciate your comments. Other than Bridgewater (and I disagree he will be there) there is no QB better than McCarron in second round and if you can get AJ where we think it was a no brainer. If gone, we would probably take Murray.

There have been rumors that Houston will trade down from #33. In that scenario, I'd be interested in Garoppolo later in second.