View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014   #38
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 3 Amigos' Mock Draft

First off, I don't know jack about the draft like a lot of you guys, but I still feel compelled to state my opinion anyway, so pound-of-salt and all that.

I'm OK with not taking a QB at #1-1, especially if there is a trade-down, but going all the way down to McCarron/3rd round I'm NOT. I am OK with Robinson @ 1-1. It's a good idea, in fact. I also like the safety pick in the 2nd, but I want a QB by the time we have selected with that 2-1 pick; so, while I'm fine with Robinson and the safety, I'm not fine with both of them, unless there is a QB added in there somewhere.

That's my beef. Now those of you who actually know what you're talking about can continue, with my express permission.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote