Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014   #1228
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66253 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
I agree, that`s what makes him the most intriguing. Pair that up with his size, his arm and the ability to make all the throws and you have a great prospect. But for me there are too many question marks around him to consider him with the first pick or even at the beginning of the first round. But if we take him, IŽll be happy with all the potential.
My thought process is if you have a guy who is often compared to Montana, Brady, Roethlisberger and Luck in his mental makeup, size, arm and running ability and has been able to do what Bortles has done in college in only 2 years as a starter, you got to take that chance. If he does turnout to be a composition of Montana, Brady, Roethlisberger and Luck and you pass on him it will be the biggest blunder in franchise history. Even worse is if Jacksonville drafts Bortles and he is the 2nd coming of Roethlisberger and Luck, what a headache for the Texans facing that and Andrew Luck 4 times a year. GOOD GRIEF!!!!

Last edited by Texian; 05-06-2014 at 10:27 PM.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote