View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014   #344
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 223239 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Random Thought of the Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
So I carpooled in with a lady and we talk football and the discussion turns to David Carr and I said I hope this draft pick goes better than that one because he wasn't very good. She took exception and said the team ruined him. I agreed but added that Carr didn't put in the hours studying film to get better. His own teammates said that. She said he was a family man and should be with his family. I said there are other QB's that are family men, but they put in extra time to be great. She said some people just don't like him because he was religious. I said Tebow was an awful because he was just wasn't good enough not because he was religious. She really didn't like that. Good lord. Carr and Tebow apologists are the worst.
soooo how far did you have to walk to finally get to work?

I have learned to never dis David Carr in front of any of his female fans.
It will not end well.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote