Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014   #1222
DraftNick
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 DraftNick is a quality contributor and well respectedDraftNick is a quality contributor and well respectedDraftNick is a quality contributor and well respectedDraftNick is a quality contributor and well respectedDraftNick is a quality contributor and well respectedDraftNick is a quality contributor and well respectedDraftNick is a quality contributor and well respectedDraftNick is a quality contributor and well respectedDraftNick is a quality contributor and well respectedDraftNick is a quality contributor and well respectedDraftNick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

The tight end was pretty much assigned to double Clowney all game. That being said Clowney was definitely taking plays off which concerns me. Say what you will about not wanting to get hurt, etc., but I just don’t like that attitude in any athlete and attitude is not easy to coach.

Bortles made some mistakes and poor decisions, but what NFL quarterback (including the Bradys, Mannings, etc.) hasn’t on any given Sunday. Also this game was early in the season against the #6 team (at the time) in the country. Bortles has a ways to go, but I would love to see what O'Brien could do with him.
DraftNick is offline   Reply With Quote